Saturday, October 30, 2004

I Should Be Working

...but I keep going back to the printout I took with me to the office; the one from Mark's PC. This has to be the pic of the house. It looks exactly like Mark described.

You know the funny part? It doesn't really look scary. It's just this generic, slightly neglected thing. I keep staring at it, as if I'll see Mark's face in a window, or a second story, or the front door will suddenly swing open... But none of that happens. It's just a low-res snapshot of a house.

I've emailed it to you, Jen. I'll send along anything else I find tonight, but so far, nothing exciting.

He was a great guy, you know. A great guy.

8 Comments:

Blogger JennyLevin said...

Thank you so much, Eric... Just got the e-mail.

And thx for the kind words about Mark... I miss him so much....

Call me if you learn anything new, and please... stay away from strangers!

Jen

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark was a superb gentleman.
My condolences and love to both of you.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i emailed you with a request, would you send me the photo of the house?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this whole situation, whether true or not, would make a great novel. it'd even be better than another great novel, maybe you've heard of it, it's called the bible.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are craty, this whole conecept reaks of literary composure... bringing things to a peak of chaos then suspending it to create suspense and lngetivity of the story... I live in houston... weird.... haha maybee the house is Reaching out for me... oh no... I give you a 8/10 almost had me... you guys are good...

3:58 AM  
Anonymous cfc said...

This is a kick-ass story. If it were real, the guy would've posted the pictures. Still, compliments to the author.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski, brother of the singer 'Poe'. Some of her songs refer to the book and he even toured with her. This is a blatant rip off, masked as a Homage.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I even post comments here? Is this real?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home