Wednesday, October 27, 2004

He's Out There Again

I can see him between the two apartment buildings across the street.
Just standing there. I'm torn between the urge to confront him, or to call the police.

Connie isn't talking to me much this week. Used to be, we'd get up together and chat over breakfast. Now she just sleeps through. She won't let me kiss her on the lips. I know she's just worried about me, and maybe concerned I've become obsessed... Maybe she's right.

I'm late for work, and the car has been acting up on me. Goddamnit. The last thing I need now is a trip to the dealer in Burbank.

4 Comments:

Blogger JennyLevin said...

Hi Eric...

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles your having with Connie... If you want I will stop calling but really you have been such a big help...

And no I won't go to Phoenix... But it drives me crazy, Eric, not being able to really do anything...

Jen

9:02 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Jen!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I'm sorry if I inadvertantly dumped all this personal stuff on you just by getting it off my chest. Don't you worry about me.

And yeah, I know what you mean about feeling helpless. But hang in there.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Zan said...

Me again. I think the best thing to do is confront that guy. It isn't normal. I would do so with a friend though. Just advice from a stranger.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fsadf

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home